As the result of recent development of our publishing programs we are currently seeking candidates for the position:
PUBLISHING DATABASE INTERN
- database building and updating for the scientific journals, monographs and publishers
- attention to detail and ability to manage large amount of information
- possibility to work from home
- wide-range Internet usage skills
- good knowledge of English
- knowledge of additional foreign languages will be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- opportunity to gain a relevant experience in the publishing industry
- references upon the accomplishment of internship
- full-time job position for the best candidates
Persons interested in De Gruyter Open internship program are kindly requested to send their CV to email@example.com, with title “Intern” in the subject box.
Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.