De Gruyter Open is currently seeking Assistant Editors for and for the Emerging Science Journal program in Chemistry.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- specialist in Chemistry
- PhD student or researcher who recently earned their PhD and continues to work in science
- fluent in English
- actively using the Internet
- editorial experience is not required
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- building databases of scientists
- building email databases and sending emails to scientific societies, conferences, etc.
- Assistant Editors work part-time and are not paid
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- work in a dynamic team and exciting publishing project
- the opportunity to acquire experience in modern and professional scientific publishing
- the opportunity to establish connections with the most recognized experts in the field
- your name added to the list of Editors on our website
- references and recommendation letters
Candidates interested in the position are requested to send their cover letter and CV (both documents in English) to email@example.com with the subject line “Assistant Editor” plus their field of expertise/subdiscipline, for example “Assistant Editor/ name of subdiscipline”.