Fields of interest:
- spatial analysis of hydro-physical properties of agricultural soils in selected watersheds,
- soil water balance
- application of laser diffraction to determine particle size distribution of agricultural soil,
- GIS modelling of water erosion and sediment transport – application of various models to estimate the soil loss rate and sediment delivery ratio
- effect of biochar application on gas emissions (CO2 and N2O) determined by closed chamber method, crop yield and selected hydro-physical properties,
Wayne S. Meyer, Elena Kondrlová, Georgia R. Koerber. Evaporation of perennial semi-arid woodland in south eastern Australia is adapted for irregular but common dry periods. Hydrological Processes, published online 25 March 2015. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10467.
Saskia D. Keestra, Elena Kondrlová, Agnieszka Czajka, Manuel Seeger, Jerry Maroulis. 2012. Assessing riparian zone impacts on water and sediment movement: a new approach. Netherlands Journal of Geosciences, Vol. 91., No. 1/2. p. 245-255. ISSN 0016-7746.
Ján Horák, Dušan Igaz, Elena Kondrlová. 2014. Short-term soil carbon dioxide (CO2) emission after application of conventional and reduced tillage for red clover in Western Slovakia. In Eurasian journal of soil science. Vol. 3, no. 3, p. 206–211. ISSN 2147-4249.
Elena Kondrlová, Dušan Igaz, Ján Horák. 2015. Effect of calculation models on particle size distribution estimated by laser diffraction. In Journal of Ege University Faculty of Agriculture, Special Issue, 21-27. ISSN 1018 – 885.
5. Dušan Igaz, Ján Horák, Karol Šinka, Elena Kondrlová. 2014. Soil hydrophysical characteristics in the Nitra river basin (Slovakia): their monitoring, analysis, online publishing. In Eurasian journal of soil science. Vol. 3, no. 3, p. 108–115. ISSN 2147-4249.
Elena Kondrlová, Dušan Igaz, Saskia D. Keesstra, Lenka Lackóová, Ján Horák. 2013. Surface cover roughness assessment for riparian zones river channels with various channel management. In Növénytermelés. Vol. 62, suppl., p. 359–362. ISSN 0546-8191.
Elena Kondrlová, Dušan Igaz, Ján Horák. 2013. Principles of soil particle size analysis by indirect optical method: advantages and disadvantages of laser diffraction analysis. In Journal of international scientific publications: Materials, methods & technologies. Burgas. Vol. 7, č. no. 1, s. 492–501. ISSN 1313-2539.
Ján Horák, Dušan Igaz, , Ján Čimo, Jozef Žembery, Eva Candráková. 2013. Effect of conventional tillage and reduced tillage on N2O emission from a loamy soil under spring barley. In Water resources. Forest, marine and ocean ecosystems. Sofia: STEP92 Technology, p. 533–543. ISBN 978-619-7105-02-5.
Elena Kondrlová, Dušan Igaz, Ján Horák, Kluadia Halászová. 2013. Soil texture analysis by optical method: Laboratory experiment on sample preparation prior to analysis. In 13th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference and EXPO, SGEM. Albena: 16 June 2013 through 22 June 2013, p. 677-683.
Elena Kondrlová, Jaroslav Antal, Dušan Igaz. 2011. Using GIS to locate critical resources of water reservoir pollution in agriculture. In Realistic expectations for improving European waters. Budapest, Institute for Soil Sciences and Agricultural Chemistry 2013. 2013. s. 118–127.