Editorial Assistant, Engineering
Responsibilities at De Gruyter Open:
- Fills each issue on time and with a sufficient number of good articles
- Searches for good submissions
- Builds team of Editors in all subfields of geodetic science
- Develops and maintains contacts with many scientists, especially with potential authors
- Promotes published articles to readers and citers
J. Barabach, K. Milecka:
Anthropogenic transformations of Rzecin peatland recorded on aerial photographs, Archives of Photogrammetry, Cartography and Remote Sensing (2013) pp. 11-22
The history of Lake Rzecin and its surroundings drawn on maps as a background to palaeoecological reconstruction,
Limnological Review Vol. 12(3), (2012), pp. 103-114.
G. Kowalewski, J. Barabach:
Sedimentary record in lake-mire basin Dury V (Tuchola Pinewood Forest),
Studia Limnologica et Telmatologica Vol. 4(2), (2010), pp. 65-74.
M. Gałka, G. Miotk-Szpiganowicz, M. Marczewska, J. Barabach, W.O. van der Knaap, M. Lamentowicz:
Palaeoenvironmental changes in CE Europe (NE Poland) during the last 6200 years reconstructed from a high-resolution multi-proxy peat archive,
Holocene (2014) doi: 10.1177/0959683614561887.
M. Lamentowicz, M. Mueller, M. Gałka, J. Barabach, K. Milecka, T. Goslar, M. Binkowski:
Reconstructing human impact on peatland development during the past 200 years in CE Europe through biotic proxies and X-ray tomography.
Quaternary International (2014) doi:10.1016/j.quaint.2014.07.045.