Editorial Assistant, Physical Sciences
Responsibilities at De Gruyter Open:
- Strategically plans and manages De Gruyter Open Books publishing program in history and archaeology
- Fills annual volume of Open Archaeology with sufficient number of good articles
- Searches for good book proposals and manuscripts
- Builds team of Associate Editors in all subfields of history and archaeology
- Assists authors in development of book manuscripts
- Coordinates book copyediting, technical editing and production
- Develops and maintains contacts with archaelogists, especially with potential authors
- Promotes published articles to readers and citers
Fields of interest:
- Neolithic Europe.
- Settlement archaeology.
- Ceramic analysis.
Analiza ceramiki z stanowiska Grądy Woniecko 1 gm. Rutki, pow. Łomża, woj. podlaskie.
Gdańskie Studia Archeologiczne, 3, 2014 (in preparation)