Fields of interest:
- Quality evaluation of fresh, stored and processed vegetables
- Nutritional value of organically grown vegetables
- Antioxidant components of vegetables
- Postharvest handling and storage technology for the preservation of fresh vegetables
- Chlorophyll fluorescence technique for detecting postharvest stresses in vegetables and for indicating overall product quality
R. Kosson, M. Horbowicz:
Effect of storage on isotiocyanate content In horseradish,
Roczniki AR, Poznań, Vol. 41, (2007), pp. 541-545.
A. Stępowska, R. Kosson:
Yielding as related to marketable value, postharvest quality and storage ability of some sweet pepper cultivars grown in non-heated plastic tunnel, In: „Spontaneous and induced variation for the genetic improvement of horticultural crops. P. Nowaczyk (Ed.). University Press, University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz, 2007, pp. 371-378.
R. Kosson A. Stępowska:
The effect of perforated packaging on storage ability of green pepper fruits,
Veg. Crops Res. Bull., Vol. 64, (2006), pp. 19-27.
Quality Aspects of Vegetables and Fruit in Poland,
Acta Hortic., Vol. 712, (2006), pp. 209-213.
R. Kosson., R.K. Prange:
The occurrence, physiological role and nutritive importance of polyamines in vegetables and fruits,
Veg. Crops Res. Bull., Vol. 63, (2005), pp. 5-24.
R. Kosson, A. Stępowska:
The effect of equilibrium modified atmosphere packaging on quality and storage ability of sweet pepper fruits,
Veg. Crops Res. Bull., Vol. 63, (2005), pp.139-148.