Fields of interest
Creativity, measurement, self-concept, education for creativity, social psychology of creativity
- Karwowski, M. (2014). Creative Mindset: Measurement, Correlates, Consequences. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 8, 62-70.
- Karwowski, M. & Lebuda, I. (2014). Digit ratio predicts eminence of Polish actors. Personality and Individual Differences, 64, 30-34.
- Dziedziewicz, D., Gajda, A., Karwowski, M. (2014). Developing intercultural competencies and creativity. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 13, 32-42.
- Szumski, G. & Karwowski, M. (2014). The psychosocial functioning and school achievement of children with mild intellectual disability in Polish special, integrative, and mainstream schools. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 11, 99-108.
- Karwowski, M. & Gralewski, J. (2013). Threshold hypothesis: Fact or Artifact? Thinking Skills and Creativity, 8, 25-33.
- Karwowski, M. & Lebuda, I. (2013). Extending climato-economic theory: When, how, and why it explains differences in nations’ creativity. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 36, 493-494
- Karwowski, M., Lebuda, I., Wisniewska, E, & Gralewski, J. (2013). Big Five personality factors as the predictors of creative self-efficacy and creative personal identity: Does gender matter. Journal of Creative Behavior, 47, 215-232. (IF 2011 = 1.1)
- Dziedziewicz, D., Oledzka, D., & Karwowski, M. (2013). Developing 4 to 6-year old children’s figural creativity using a doodle-book program. Thinking Skills and Creativity, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tsc.2012.09.004,
- Gralewski, J. & Karwowski, M. (2013). Polite girls and creative boys? Students’ gender moderates accuracy of teachers’ ratings of creativity. Journal of Creative Behavior, 47, 290-304.
- Lebuda, I. & Karwowski, M. (2013). Tell me your name and I’ll tell you how creative your work is: Author’s name and gender as factors influencing assessment of product originality in four different domains. Creativity Research Journal, 25, 137-142. (IF 5-y = 1.49).
- Szumski, G. & Karwowski, M. (2012). School achievement and placement of children with ID: The role of SES and parents’ engagement. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 33, 1615-1625.
- Gralewski, J. & Karwowski, M. (2012). Creativity and school grades: A case from Poland. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 7, 198-208. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tsc.2012.03.002
- Karwowski, M. (2011). It doesn’t hurt to ask… But sometimes it hurts to believe. Predictors of Polish students’ creative self-efficacy. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts, 5, 154-164.